Do I require a doctor’s referral?
What should I bring to my appointment?
Please bring the following:
- BC Services Card (formerly CareCard)
- List of medications (if any)
- Suitable attire (i.e. shorts, tank top)
- Doctor’s referral (if you have one)
- Diagnostic test results (i.e. X-rays, CT scan, MRI results, vestibular testing, ENT reports)
Vestibular Rehabilitation clients: Please have someone accompany you to the appointment and drive you home.
Are your services covered by extended health plans?
What is your cancellation policy?
We require at least 48 hours notice for an appointment cancellation or rescheduling. Full service fee will be charged for late cancellations.
Do you accept ICBC or WSBC claims?
We do not currently accept WSBC claims. For ICBC claims, please contact us for more information.